Friday, April 3, 2009

Little Jokester

I have a great sense of humor and I love to make jokes. Here are some of my recent ones.

I was helping my mom clean my room the other day and we were picking my books up off the floor and stacking them onto the ottoman by my rocking chair. We stacked them all very neatly and then I got behind the ottoman, looked at my mommy with a twinkle in my eye and said, "Ready?" and proceeded to push the ottoman and knock all the books back onto the floor. That was funny!!

I'm learning my colors and I like to tease about them. I was reading my Baby Einstein color book with my mommy and she asked me what color was on that page. I got it right and said, "Lellow." Then on every other page, I answered, "Lellow!" with a big grin on my face. Now when you ask me colors, "reeen" is the color I say even when I know it's not. Green and red are my brother's favorite colors so it's a good thing I like one of them too.

My mom and I were eating together and Mommy got a refill on her tea. I said, "Mommy tea!" She said that yes, she was drinking tea. Then she asked me what I was drinking and I got that twinkle in my eye again and said, "Jon tea!" and died laughing.

These last two aren't jokes, but I still wanted to share them with you. This week, I have been trying to tell my mommy how to drive. I keep yelling, "No Mommy! Dat way!" I'm sure she appreciates my help.

And after spending many hours at soccer and t-ball practices and games, I know just what to do. Whenever I get a chance, either during practice, or immediately after a game, I get a soccer ball and go up to the goal and kick it in. If we're at t-ball practice, I sneak one of the batting helmets, put it on, grab a bat by the fat end, put a ball on the tee, and proceed to hit it off. I'm ready to play!!

I make my parents laugh every day. I just haven't been writing them down lately so I've forgotten some of them. Maybe I'll do better next time. Maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)