Monday, October 13, 2008

Mine!

I have a favorite word. Know what it is? Mine! It's such a good word, I say it all the time. And saying it once is never enough. Things aren't just "Mine!" they're "Mine, mine, mine!" See how much better that is?

Mommy also says I'm becoming a little bit of a turkey but I don't agree. Can I help it that the whole world revolves around me? If my brother and I are both in the bathtub and I want to be right in the middle of the tub and not on my side what's wrong with that? So if you try to move me back to my end of the tub, of course I'm going to scoot back to the middle and add a little scream. That was my spot! And so what if I'm now fighting with my brother? We got along great for 21 months. Let the fun (read fights) begin! And I like to tattle on him too. If he barely bumps me, I look around to see if my mommy noticed. If she did, I do a fake cry and hold my arm, leg or whatever he bumped to let her know he "hurt" me.

I might do some challenging things, but I'm also a sweet boy. Mommy says that too. I like to do the splits in the middle of the floor and laugh the whole time. I got the split ability from Daddy, not my mommy. Daddy claims he can still do them, but I haven't seen him. I also like to give knucks (a fist bump) and I give high fives and I finally decided waving bye bye is a fun thing to do so I do it all the time.

One day while my brother was in school, I went with my mommy to get a pedicure. I didn't get the pedicure, she did, but I do like that place. You know why? They have lollipops. So while my mommy was getting her toenails painted, I got to sit on her lap and get really messy sucking on a red lollipop. My clothes were filthy when we left, but it sure was yummy. And I really like things to be in their place too. I always close doors and drawers and so of course I had to close all the drawers on the nail stations on the way out, even the stations where people were working. I think they appreciated my help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I had given upn you and just found the new blogs! I can't believe it's been that long since I looked. I CAN JUST SEE jONATHAN ACTING LIKE YOU SAID HE IS DOING. sINCE YOU HAD ALREADY TOLD ME ABOUT THOSE INCIDENTS i HAD ALREADY PICTURED THEM IN MY MIND!
tHANKS,
GRANDMA